Monday, March 2, 2009

The Fence, pt 2

once again i stand directly in front of you, almost touching you. eye to eye, so close we can't even focus, yet gaze locked. as we stand there, i lightly pull my fingertips up your sides, touching your breasts then cupping and caressing them lightly before pinching the nipples lightly. a slight moan escapes your lips as the pleasure begins to flow from your nipples into your brain, into your stomach, into your pussy. i continue squeezing and teasing your nipples until i see your eyes begin to close. anticipating your reaction, and wanting to be able to see it fully, i take a step back. watching your face closely, i pinch both nipples very, very hard; almost too hard i think to my self. your eyes fly open, you jerk your head back, your body tenses and your breath is a ragged gasp. holding the pressure, mercilessly squeezing your nipples, i listen to you moan between gasps, watch as your eyes water and enjoy your struggle as you try futilely to move away. when finally i release the pressure, your body relaxes and the low moan you escaping your throat conveys the pain you felt; still feel as your nipples relax.

just as the residual intensity resides i begin softly rubbing your tits and nipples again. Teasingly soft and gentle, lightly tracing around the throbbing nipple, urging it hard again. caressing the soft curve of your tits as they merge into your flat stomach, sliding my hands down to then around your waist. as my hands go around your waist, i suddenly pull your body toward me. your body moves the few inches to me but doing so only tightens the collars' grip on your neck. as you feel the choke of your collar i cover your mouth with mine, pushing my tongue into your mouth, kissing you hard. you hesitate then respond, fully, despite the insistent pressure around your throat. our tongues tangle, seek, lick, i suck on yours, you bite mine, our lips mashed together. Then i pull away; your mouth still open, you look at me questioningly. when your lips close, i come close to your face and gently lick and kiss your lips.

as my lips caress yours, i unbutton your blouse. as our kiss ends i pull it open, exposing your tits and body for anyone to see who might wander by. i undo your jeans and slide them down your legs, followed by your skimpy thong. kissing my way down your leg i then lift your feet out of your pants. the jeans i leave lying but i keep your thong in my hand. silently i stand and observe you, drink in the picture of you helpless, scared, aroused. i gently lick and suck one tit while idly running my hand across your stomach, down to your hip, your pelvis, gradually tracing closer and closer to your clit and pussy. everytime you try to move your pussy under my hand i move it away and bite on your tit, but you continue; i'm sure you're trying to get me to bite you harder, attempting, perhaps unknowingly, to bring more of the pleasure/pain you enjoy so much.

after lingering near your pussy for sometime i finally slide a finger down over your clit, between your lips and roughly into your cunt. at the same time, i bite your neck hard, just at the juncture of neck and shoulder. you grimace and moan at the same time, enjoying yet fearful of your enjoyment of the pain. your cunt is dripping wet, soaking my fingers. i push two fingers into you wetting them completely, then force them into your mouth. as your tongue searches for the taste of pussy, i'm fingering you with my other hand, again harshly, then alternately lightly rubbing your clit. finally, using your thong, i wipe your pussy and thighs, soaking it. wadding the material, carefully wrapping the straps inside, i lift it to my nose, reveling in the smell of you. you're watching me closely, wondering if i'll be pleased, remembering once before when i was not. you suffered my displeasure then and enjoyed every minute of it. but today i am pleased - the smell of your cunt is musky, erotic, delicious. when i smile at you, you open your mouth to speak and i push the material into your mouth. effectively gagging you i close your mouth, some material still showing and tell you not to release it. i gently push the hair back from your face, pulling a strand from your mouth before grabbing a handful of hair on each side of your head and pulling your head toward me, roughly, until your collar is biting deep into your throat, uncomfortably deeply, i'm sure. looking straight into your eyes and making sure that i'm pulling your hair and continuing to pull you against the collar i speak. "stacie, are you scared?" you feebly shake your head. i pull your hair harder and say to you "you're lying. i see it in your eyes. if you lie to me again, your punishment will be very severe. Understand? I ask you again - stacie, are you scared?" when you nod i release your hair, allowing you to move back against the fence, relieving the choking of the leather strap.

leaning in close to your ear again i whisper "stacie... i have plans for you tonight. tonight you will be tested, pushed and tested again." i give you a soft kiss on your jaw. "tonight, love, you will beg for me to stop. you will feel as if you cannot take anymore punishment. you'll plead with me to stop, cry for me to relieve your pain. and in the next breath, with the wave of your next orgasm building and rolling through you, you'll beg me not to stop; please don't stop." i kiss my way to your face then look into your eyes. i've never seen a woman so capable, so accepting of the play that we share. in your eyes i see fear, true fear. i see anticipation of the pain you know you will soon feel. i see anticipation of the ecstacy when your pain crosses the line and becomes pleasure, almost unbearable pleasure. I see your lust, flaring, waiting, eager to get started. Then i see something else - the acceptance, the pleasure, the serenity, the love, the surrender of giving yourself to me so completely, the knowlege that you belong to me, body and soul. I kiss you on the face and step back.

after unbuckling my belt i slowly pull it loose from my pants. it's a leather belt, of course, about 1-1/2 inches wide. not soft but not stiff either. tan and well worn. you are familiar with this belt. i idly play with it in my hands, holding the buckle and wrapping a loop or two around my hand, waving it in front of you. i double it over. holding it in one hand, i slap your thigh - a loud smack and a jump from you. i slap your stomach with it, slightly harder. then i push the looped end against your cheek, your eyes wide. i move the leather down your face, your throat, your chest, letting your skin have a taste of it. down to your pussy, soaking wet again. i part your pussy lips with one hand and, laying the leather flat against your cunt, pull it past your pussy, wetting most of the belt in doing so. satisfied with how wet your cunt is, i lift the belt to my nose, smelling it, enjoying the mingled aroma of leather and pussy. i hold the belt up to your nose as well; actually pressing it hard against your nose, making sure you smell it and feel it.

placing the end through the buckle i form a loop. i slip the loop over your head, covering your eyes. i pull it snug - not tight, but tight enough that it'll stay put, and secure the end. the strap doesn't completely obsure your vision - you can see a sliver of sky above the strap and a sliver of earth below it. not complete, but very effective.

the thought that occurs to me as i step back and take in the scene is that you're ready. Ready and oh so beautiful. you look so natural there, bound, gagged, blindfolded, nearly naked, exposed and vulnerable. My cock aches at the sight. I kiss you on the lips, pushing the last bit of material into your mouth, then trail my fingertips from your mouth, down your throat, around your tits, across and back across your stomach to your clit and finally your pussy. "stacie, you look wonderful. so helpless. I'm going to leave now, but i'll be back before too long. i don't think anyone will happen along while i'm gone. but if they do, i've left a note here next to you that says 'Please fuck me then leave'."

as you hear me walking away i say "bye love... see you soon. wait for me, okay?"

No comments:

Post a Comment