Tuesday, May 5, 2009

things on our to do list

have i mentioned that i know this woman who's a world-class slut? not just your garden variety slut, mind you, but a true, all around slut. she's a slut, a cum slut, a slut for pussy, a pain slut, an ass slut.

she's fucked a couple hundred guys (probably 50 of which she has no idea of their names or who they are or even how it is that they were at one of her gangbangs), dozens of women, been gangbanged > 40 times, has been the party favor and the entertainment at everything from sunday afternoons with 6 guys watching sports to a roomful of 40 men and women, sucks cock in bars -at the bar-, been thrown out of a pool hall for being on her hands and knees with a cock in her mouth and one in her cunt.

yes, a world class slut. i love her! who wouldn't?

we we chatting, and came up with a very, very cool To-Do list...

Me: (14:11:09): (not as much as I'd like slurping up your cunt)

slutstacie: (14:12:35): mmm, yes :)

Me: (14:13:07): things I look forward to and wonder what they'll be like :

Me: (14:13:22): licking your cunt

Me: (14:13:35): licking your cunt after I've fucked it

Me: (14:13:50): licking your cunt after I've fucked it and cum in it

Me: (14:14:23): liking your cunt after other guy(s) have fucked it

Me: (14:14:48): licking your cunt after other guy(s) have fucked it and cum in it

slutstacie: (14:15:30): licking my cunt after beating me

slutstacie: (14:15:47): and, mmmm to all the others. and m2 baby

Me: (14:16:37): fisting your cunt and feeling your pussy juice all over my hand .... running down to your ass...

Me: (14:16:54): kissing your tears away

Me: (14:17:46): holding you until you stop crying, comforting you, letting you know you are loved, safe, cherished

Me: (14:18:40): licking your ass before I fuck it... again

Me: (14:21:05): putting bruises on your tits again .... this time, being ok to mark you ... and you knowing that that time, you will suffer (I'm telling you right now, love, that I will make you suffer, make you scream and cry, as I torture your nipples and tits.... I can't wait to see them covered with bruises)

slutstacie: (14:21:36): kissing my tears away...feeling my pussy juice all over your wrist and hand after fisting me... holidng me until i stop crying... licking my ass before fucking it again.... YES BABY. M2

No comments:

Post a Comment