Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Balcony

this something i wrote for her some time ago...

standing close behind you, i'm looking over your shoulder at the water. there's a slight, salty breeze coming in from the water and it gently stirs your hair. my face next to your head, I'm sure you can feel my breath on your ear, neck. mixed in with the smell of the ocean, i can smell your hair, then scent of your skin.

i move closer to you, the last two inches between us disappearing. my arms are wrapped around you, crossing your stomach, your arms crossed and lying on mine. i can feel the rythm of your body as you breath, feel you idly swirling your fingers on the backs of my hands. there are no words needed; they'd only spoil the mood.

i can't help it - my cock starts to stir against your ass. as i harden i can feel you press back into me, molding your body to mine. i open my arms wide, you drop your arms to your side and i envelop you again. this time my palms rest on your hips, fingers extended stright. i slowly, gently start rubbing on your hips, then follow the crease of your leg toward your crotch. slowly, slowly i rub closer and closer to your pussy teasing but never touching you. on my closest approach to your crotch, you moan slightly, lean back into me completely and lean your head back, resting it on my shoulder. you turn your hands, hanging at your sides, so your palms rest on my legs and you hold them.

i bring my hands up again to your stomach, gently rubbing your skin as i go. i love the feel of your stomach and run my fingers under the bottom of your shirt so i can touch you directly. lightly i caress you, my palms and fingertips moving slowly, softly across your stomach to your sides, down to your hips, up almost to your breasts, just touching the curve of them at your side, back to your stomach and down close, teasingly close, to your pussy. your hands clench my legs more firmly, low moans escape your lips, i watch your nipples harden.

continuing to touch you with my hands, i tilt my head and kiss the side of your neck. Again and again i kiss it, slowly moving down to your shooulder. Gentle kisses, with just a hint of tongue touching your skin. i can tell from the limpness in your body, the quickening of your breath, that you are responding to me. coming back across your shoulder to your neck, licking this time, the base of your neck, up to the back of your jaw, touching your earlobe, the back of your ear. as my lips brush your ears, i whisper "stacie, i want you".

when i whisper to you you moan and strt moving your hands up my legs, behind you, toward my crotch. at the same time your hands move over my hardness, my hands envelope your tits, firmly squeezing, caressing, lightly pinching your nipples. your lips are parted, your breath coming quickly; i turn my face to you and you to me and, opening your eyes, your mouth seeks mine, finds it and we kiss passionately, sensuously.

"stacie, i want to fuck you, right here, like this... you bent over the railing, my hands on your hips, my cock in your pussy... fucking you from behind..." in response, your hands quickly leave my crotch. for an instant i think i may have ruined the mood, until you've released your belt and are now pulling your jeans and thong down without breaking our kiss or embrace. as they fall to your knees, you break our kiss, look me straight in the eyes and say "fuck me M. fuck me now and fuck me hard" as you lean over the railing, presenting your ass and pussy to me.

i quickly undo my pants and let them fall. my cock springs loose, hard and ready for you. i put my hands on your hips as you reach between your legs with one hand and grab the shaft of my cock. giving it a squeeze, you then quide me to your pussy, sopping wet. you use the head of my cock to part your pussy lips, rubbing it around your cunt hole, spreading your pussy juice all over the area and onto my cock. finally you push the head of my cock into your cunt, remove your hand and start pushing back to me, forcing me deeper into you. at the same time, i'me pulling on your hips, pulling you back to me, making sure that your pussy takes all of me...you're so wet i have no trouble sliding into you in one stroke. your cunt is so tight, so hot....

No comments:

Post a Comment