Thursday, February 12, 2009

In the living room

another story written for slutstacie...

i could see by the way you were sitting that you're still pissed off. the tension in the air was palpable, thick. a stupid argument really, i'm not even completely sure what it was about because we started on one thing and seemed to end up on something else entirely.

about halfway through our arguing, i noticed a change come over you. i don't think you noticed it - you were pretty hot, pretty fired up. at first it was just a little flush on your neck; i thought you were physically hot, because you were sweating a little. then the flush spread up into your face, tingeing your cheeks, not much, but i could see it. Not much later you put your hair up probably because you were hot. when you pulled the hair away from your ears I could see that they too were flushed.

as i started to put the pieces together in my head, i noticed something that told me i had to be correct in what i was thinking - you were getting very turned on! your temper was flaring, but your lust was growing rapidly, you unaware of it. Your nipples, so sexily displayed through the tight t-shirt, got hard, very very hard, and stayed that way - they're still hard, almost 40 minutes later! the short shorts you are wearing gave you away also. usually the outline of your pussy lips is just barely visible in those shorts. but just a few minutes ago, before you walked away and at down at the counter, your lips were clearly swollen and pushing against those shorts. g-d that looked so hot - i love to see the shape of your pussy under pants or shorts...

now you're at the counter, sitting on the high stool, drinking water. your eyes seem focused on nothing, just looking into the kitchen. you probably aren't aware that you've got your legs crossed very high - crossed way up the thigh instead of at the knee or lower - and you're kicking that foot up and down in pretty rapid tempo. the longer i watch you, the randier i get. i know what you're doing - you're masturbating! and you don't even realize it. you're working your thighs together, squeezing your pussy tightly between them. i'd bet anything that your cunt is soaking wet right now. you sit there deceivingly quietly. you stare off, eyes fixed on nothing in particular. you look as though you're in a daze almost. but if i know you at all, especially given the other signs i see, i know exactly what's going through your head right now.

you're thinking about our argument; trivial really, they always are. you once joked and told me you thought we just fought so we could have intense makeup sex - i laughed then, but i believed it, still do. i'll bet you're confused about your state of mind. you think you should be calmer and feel better, because you got it off your chest and i gave in (to whatever it was). you're confused because you still feel all keyed up; your nerves are all on high alert for some reason. you're hot, and you barely notice that your cunt is wet and your nipples hard.

watching you, knowing what you feel, even though you're not even consciously aware of it, yet, is incredibly exciting. not only because i know you so well, that we're so connected, but because you're so highly sexed that even your anger at me gets you hot. that and I know that we're going to have some fantastic sex very shortly...

i know exactly what i'll do to get you started; once your fuse is lit, it'll be all i can do to hang on for the ride. i walk to the sliding glass door and look out at the water for a minute. you can probably see me out of the corner of your eye, if you look. i stand for a minute, then turn to you, walk up behind you and put my hands on your shoulders. "baby, i'm sorry. i was wrong" i whisper in your ear. i'm such a bastard - i make sure to breathe heavily onto your ear, my lips just barely brushing your ear, my hands rubbing your shoulders. you don't react for several seconds. then, i know you're ready; you very slightly tilt your head, baring your neck to me. you still haven't spoken, but your breathing has changed, your foot no longer kicking. "please forgive me stacie, i was wrong - i admit it. i'm so sorry", i whisper in your ear, my lips now obviously touching your ear, my voice as low and soft as I can make it, my hands sliding slowly over your shoulders and down your arms.

you moan softly and before i know it, you've kicked yourself around, swiveled the seat to face me locking your legs around my hips, pulling me roughly to you, opening your mouth and kissing me passionately, your tongue in my mouth, seeking and finding mine, your lips pressed hard against mine. long long moments of losing myself in your kisses, your breath hot on my face, your thighs locked tightly around my waist.

then i'm aware that with one hand you're unzipping my pants, fishing for my cock, rapidly hardening, and pulling it free of my shorts. then, still with one hand, you're pulling your shorts to the side, exposing your wet pussy, and guiding my cock between your lips. as soon as my cock penetrates your lips and starts into your cunt, you move both hands around my neck, tighten your legs around me and hop onto my cock, impaling yourself on it. you pussy is so wet i slide in very easily, and you moan deeply into my mouth, biting my tongue. Immediately you're bouncing up and down on my cock, fucking yourself on my shaft.

Between you jumping onto me and you bouncing on my cock, i'm a little off balance, and start backing up, trying to regain full balance. a few steps back and i've hit the couch, pushing it into the coffee table and knocking over the remote control holder. with my ass on the back of the couch i'm stable again. with one hand behind your back, i use the other to grab the bottom of your t-shirt and pull it over your head causing your tits to bounce sexily just inches from my face; throwing the tee away, i take your right nipple into my mouth, sucking it hard - hard enough that i hear you gasp, followed immediately by a deep moan and your hands on the back of my head, pushing me hard onto your tit. i know as i'm biting your tit that tomorrow you'll complain that i bit you way too hard, but right now the sharp pain is rocketing through your body, inflaming you more.

I turn around to face the back of the couch and rest your ass on it. Pulling my cock from your pussy, i loosen my grip on you, lean forward, and let you slide down onto the couch, your legs laying over the back of the couch. As you slide down, you pull my shirt over my head and drop it behind you. I shrug out of my pants with one hand, then reach over and pull your shorts and thong up and off your legs. your cunt beckons to me from just over the back of the couch, and I lower my face to it tongue extended. I see you watching me get close to your pussy and you spread your legs even more as i get close.

your cunt is so wet as i put my face into it... the delicious smell of your pussy fills my head as your taste washes over my taste buds. my hands in the crook of your hips, you pull your knees forward so they're directly over your head with your hands on the backs of your knees, pulling them forward, making your pussy even more accessible to me. the taste of your pussy, the wetness, the feel of your smoothness, the hardening of your clit all combine to keep be fired in lust. i'm slurping at your cunt, trying to bury my tongue all the way into you. licking back and forth now from your clit to your ass, as my tongue touches your asshole you jump a little. you release your knees now and put your hands onto your ass cheeks, pulling your ass wide open for me, begging me to continue eating your ass. i know you like this, my tongue in your ass, because it's so wicked and so wickedly arousing to you.

as i lick your ass, my nose rubs into your pussy, against your clit. A quick nibble on your pussy lips, and I push you sideways, so you're laying out on the couch. i grab you under the arms and pull you up onto the arm of the couch, your head hanging upside down over the arm. Straddling your face, i lower my balls onto your lips - you open your mouth and take them in. sucking my sac, your tongue caressing my balls you reach your hands up and hold onto my hips. when you release my balls, i step back a little and guide my cock into your mouth, aiming straight down your throat. I can feel you adjusting yourself, getting ready to suck me all the way down. then your throat just seems to open up and you pull me forward by the hips, sending more and more, every inch of my cock down your velvety throat. my nuts are resting on your nose, my cock completely obscured, your lips a tight seal around my shaft.

moving your head only slightly you cause amazing sensations to run up my cock and into my body. your throat feels like a pussy, contracting on me, squeezing, milking me. now your hands are pushing my hips back, pulling my cock out of your throat, the head just at your lips, then you pull me back in. you've set up the motion, pulling me in, pushing me out - i get the idea and continue stroking into your mouth on my own. your lips are incredible, your throat amazing. i know if you keep this up that i'll explode my cum right down your throat. not only do i not want to cum yet, but i'm pretty sure you want my cum in your mouth so you can taste it instead of just shooting down your throat.

i need you to slow down, soon, so I reach down to your tits and take a nipple between each thumb and forefinger and gently rub it, rolling them softly. as soon as i start, you moan, again sending vibrations through my cock, threatening to make me cum even sooner. i need to distract you, so i pinch each nipple, hard, as hard as i dare, without warning. your body tenses and you gasp - as you do so, i pull my cock out of your mouth (even though I don't really want to!).

1 comment: