Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Wrist

another story i wrote for her... fisting, getting fisted, is one of her favorite activities...

i want you stacie.... i was very disappointed we had so little time today... I hope Sunday turns out better... i want you, want to feel your body, feel it next to me... hear your breathing increase, tease and touch you so you can't keep the moans from escaping your lips... touch your body, everywhere, set your skin on fire, your mind alight, your senses on edge... kiss you, lick you, bite you, rub you, feel you until your nipples are so hard they hurt, until your pussy lips grow full and your clit stands proud between them, until your cunt, wet with your excitement, dripping with lust, pulses and throbs awaiting my tongue, my fingers, my cock. your asshole explodes with sensations when my tongue touches it, then opens of its own accord, grasping at my tongue, wanting it slithering in and out of your tight ass, broadly lapping toward your cunt, pushing between your swollen lips and teasing the rim of your hole... tasting your juices.. running my tongue along the walls of your cunt - can you feel it inside you? feel my tongue sliding in and out of your pussy as my fingers invade your ass and your clit is sucked into my mouth?

when i remove my tongue from your cunt and see your pussy still open, i know what i want to do... i dip one finger, two fingers into your pussy, wetting them. now i fuck you with them, sliding them in and out of you, twisting, touching, penetrating... pushing as deep into you as i can... then i add a third finger, knowing the extra width will stretch you even more.... but you love it... love to be penetrated by me... any where, everywhere. three fingers, side by side, pushing into your cunt, stretching you, exciting you... your pussy responds by wetting even more and by opening up for me... now four fingers... easily my hand slides in, four fingers across... your cunt hole stretching around them.. can you feel the pressure stacie? feel me moving in and out of you, stretching your pussy so deliciously? my fingers, my hand are completely covered in your juice; i pull out of you and push three fingers into your mouth, letting you suck your own juice from them.... it turns me on to see you enjoy your own pussy juice so much.. a few moments of licking, then i resume my work on your cunt.

you know what's next, don't you? you can still see the image in your mind from the last time, building the anticipation of what it will feel like.. what it will look like to see my hand deep in your cunt, completely enveloped, your pussy lips wrapped around my wrist... i know that the thought of it makes you hot, makes your pussy wet doesn't it stacie? think how it will look as you look between your legs, legs spread wide, my hand hidden inside your pussy, your lips around my wrist. it sends a streak of fire from your pussy to your brain and back, doesn't it? imagine now the sensations in your cunt when i move my fist within you... touching all the insides of your pussy... then turning my wrist... twisting it and moving it in and out a bit... imagine, right now, what your pussy lips and the opening to your cunt will feel like as i twist my hand inside you.... imagine how erotic, how deliciously wicked it will look... imagine now what it will feel like as i pull my hand from you... stretching you again, the width of my hand rubbing the canal of your pussy as i pull from your cunt....

when my hand is free and your cunt feels so empty, i'll lower my face to your pussy.. pulling your pussy lips apart i push my tongue into you, far...you're stretched lover... so wet... so hot...

i wonder if i can get into your ass the same way.....

i want you baby.... my cock is hard and leaking thinking about you....

let me fill your ass with my cum baby... fill you up then suck it out of you....use my tongue to eat your ass just like i'll eat your pussy....

i want you stace... come fuck me....

No comments:

Post a Comment