Tuesday, February 10, 2009

a work chat

this is the transcript of a chat slutstacie and I had one day. these kinds of chats are not unusual.

Me: you hogtied. Hair pulled back n tied to feet, holding head waaaay up n back. Ur at edge of conf table...your tits hanging, right in front of me

slutstacie: owwwww......mmmmmmmmm......

Me: Are you with me so far? Picture it?

slutstacie: yes.

Me: R u wet?

slutstacie: yes

Me: nipples hard?

slutstacie: getting there

Me: I know theyd be hard it you were in that position

slutstacie: yes

Me: now youre looking at me...I smile. take a nipple in each hand and squeeze ... Harder and harder

slutstacie: owww

Me: not letting up

slutstacie: owwwww. i squirm

Me: now start twisting a little.. harder

slutstacie: fuck

Me: and harder. harder. your nipples CRUSHED between my fingers. harder. crying yet? harder

slutstacie: g-d....tears no doubt.. trying not to cry

Me: I'll bet your cunt is throbbing right now, isnt it?

slutstacie: i was JUST writing that...my cunt is throbbing

Me: I'll pinch harder and harder until you do ... harder... twisting

slutstacie: gotta say, i do tend to give in quicker when it's my tits... so i'm sure i'd be crying by now

Me: now w/o letting up on the pressure, I start pulling your nipples away from your body stretching your tits by your nipples

slutstacie: mmmmmmmmmm......g-d that hurts!

Me: pulling on your tits until I move your whole body.. now I release all pressure.. I move quickly to ur desk then come back.. your eyes are WIDE when you see what I have in my hand.. love the tears dripping from you.. know what i have?

slutstacie: metal binder clips?

Me: a wooden ruler

slutstacie: ah....oh no

Me: I hold one end, pull back the other and let it smack right across a nip.. SMACK.. then the other one.. SMACK SMACK SMACK

slutstacie: ouch, i try to wiggle away

Me: -right- on your nipples one after the other you're hogtied, cunt

slutstacie: oww baby

Me: you're probably screaming and bawling by now

slutstacie: yes, no doubt

Me: now I take the ruler and instead of just hitting your NIPS I hot all across your tits. Top bottom sides now 4 extra hard hits right on each nipple

slutstacie: OUCH

Me: then I drop the ruler and grab your nips and SQUEEZE, twist and pull. HARD.. then I let go. Give you 20 secs to catch ur breath

slutstacie: ouch...fuck!!! i'm screaming loudly and constantly crying

Me: til u stop sobbing. know what's next?

slutstacie: no

Me: ur tits are hanging. now I slap them side to side with my hands, almost punching bag style, but slapping them side to side

slutstacie: slapping them? that's what i guessed

Me: yes. Open palm. every once in a while I stop and squeeze hard on a nipple

slutstacie: amazing that during all this pain you're inflicting on my tits that my cunt is dripping wet

Me: probably running down ur thighs and onto the table... slut

slutstacie: yes

Me: one hard slap on each -cheek-... That makes ur eyes -wide- in shock

slutstacie: yes!

Me: grab your hair, unhook from hogtie, push hard on your back flattening your tits under you against the table pushing hard on your back

slutstacie: ouch

Me: then lift your head by your hair, slap you right across the face and shove my dock into your mouth,

slutstacie: mmmmmmmmm

Me: forcing it all the way into your throat, till I cut off ur air so not only can u not breathe but uv been crying and gasping and now u get NONE

slutstacie: i panic...wonder if you know how much air i -really- have

Me: Slut? I don't care

slutstacie: i know

Me: as u wriggle around, I pull out of your throat, slap u again, turn ur head to the side and alam your face onto the table.. slam

slutstacie: ouch!

Me: One hand hard on the side of ur face, pushing down hard then I pull ur mouth open and fuck your face

slutstacie: mmmmm

Me: sound like ur kind of fun?

slutstacie: yes. how about you? you enjoy giving me pain? making me sob? holding me down and using my face?

Me: Oh yes. Want me to beat you?

slutstacie: yes. very much so

Me: mmm "holding you down and using your face" yum

slutstacie: my cunt is throbbing M

Me: and soaking wet I'm sure

slutstacie: at the thought of you beating me. using me. helpless left for you to do whatever you please. yes

Me: metal binder clips. Gotta remember that

slutstacie: hehe. FUCK. i shouldn't guess anymore baby, they hurt so much though. no springs like clothespins, ya know? i know....good

Me: I imagine you know exactly how they feel but isnt that -why- you like them? Coz they hurt so much? you'll like what I bought you

Me: i know how they feel because i tried them on myself once. never been used on me by someone else

Me: When? Tell me about it?

slutstacie: it was awhile ago... i think after you were gone one of the times, when i found out you owned her and were living that life. i was doing research, found some sites, was kinda testing myself to see what i could take and what it felt like

Me: and? (just sent u email - go look)

slutstacie: k. fuck baby, you're hard! -that- made my cunt wet. and my mouth water.

Me: now tell me about the clips.

slutstacie: ok

Me: Where, how long, how it felt, how much pain, how much you loved the pain then down on your knees slut and suck my cock until I tell you to stop

slutstacie: i was in my office, tried pinching my nipples but always stopped myself when it hurt too much. i've used the clothespins before but saw the binder clips somewhere and wanted to see how much i could take so i opened my drawer and pulled out a binder clip, and clamped it onto my left tit. fuck, it hurt SO much so i pulled it off but then, tried it again on my right one, telling myself i'd leave it on. my cunt was so wet even after the first throb of pain from the left one

Me: big clip or small one?

slutstacie: small one

Me: keep going

slutstacie: so i clamped it to my right tit and made myself leave it on. the pain was excruciating. i got up and walked around to try to walk it off

Me: walked with it on? How long did u leave it on?

slutstacie: but told myself i'd leave it on for at least a minute. so i did. and went to take it off and as i touched it, thats when the real pain set in. yeah, in my office, just stood up and kinda moved around trying to make myself not take it off, ya know?

Me: Hehe. That's the kicker, isnt it? As much as it hurts when on, taking it off hurts too! did u cum from the pain? Beat off?

slutstacie: yes, it does hurt taking it off. differently and sometimes more.

Me: bet ur cunt was -dripping-

slutstacie: when i touched it and felt the surge of pain, i kept it on and yes i did beat off and cum. yes, my cunt was soaked

Me: -hard- I'll bet

slutstacie: yes

Me: slut. Pain slut. I want to hurt you

slutstacie: yes, i am. i want you to hurt me baby.

Me: cause you real pain

slutstacie: i want you to break me. i mean, really break me

Me: I will. You're gonna push my limits. But I'm hard thinking about what I can do to you you'll be constantly bruised, you know that?

slutstacie: baby? you're gonna push -my- limits. i haven't done a lot although you think i have. i want us to push each other's limits

Me: after bf, no limits and no restrictions on marking you

slutstacie: yes, no restrictions. other than disfigurement/scars.

Me: yes. Nothing permanent.

slutstacie: baby, your cock looks so fucking good. so delicious.

Me: Want it?

slutstacie: yes. i want to take it on my own, worship it. and i want you to force feed it to me. force it into my (Your) ass, cunt, mouth.

Me: mmmm force feed like that

slutstacie: yeah, me too. can't wait to feel your hands on my head , pulling my hair as you force my mouth ALL THE WAY onto your cock and hold me there

Me: what are you wearing?

slutstacie: jeans and a shirt

Me: feel u struggle to breathe

slutstacie: mmm, yes

Me: tight jeans?

slutstacie: not very

Me: will u do something for me?

slutstacie: ok

Me: What do you have there that's cock sized or a lil smaller? bottle?

slutstacie: no bottle except a .5ltr one. is that smaller than cock size?

(we had a phone call about her fucking herself on the bottle)

Me: imagine getting a crop on your back while I'm taking your ass

slutstacie: mmmmmmmmmmm.....fuck

Me: so much to do slutstacie

slutstacie: yes, i know

Me: been thinking about fisting your ass

slutstacie: yeah?

Me: want to -play- with your ass, your cunt

slutstacie: mmm....

Me: your mouth

slutstacie: mmmmmm

Me: wonder if I can have one fist in ur cunt and one in ur ass

slutstacie: i think i've seen a pic of that somewhere... i'm sure it's possible (and g-d baby.....)

Me: take some time that's for sure... Start with ur cunt, get u stretched wide then start on ur asshole. have to keep going back to ur cunt to keep it stretched

slutstacie: re: time - no doubt. start with ur cunt, get u stretched wide.... stretched wide, i love that. yes

Me: then back to ur ass, get another finger in, then fuck your cunt with my hand, then work another knuckle into ur asshole

slutstacie: mmmmm, g-d i love that. i love my cunt fucked by your hand

Me: then handfuck ur cunt again

slutstacie: mmmm, yeah. lots of time, back and forth

Me: finally ur ass opens up all the way... My whole hand slides in... using u like a toy of -mine-.. tie your legs spread wide pulled up

slutstacie: finally ur ass opens up all the way... My whole hand slides in - mmmm g-d

Me: wonder how far in I can slide my arm?

slutstacie: using u like a toy of -mine- - yes baby. i want to be your toy. to play with. to experiment with. to use

Me: Middle of my forearm?

slutstacie: tie your legs spread wide...pulled up - yes

Me: to experiment -on- n play with

slutstacie: i don't know, maybe. can't wait to find out

Me: middle of my forearm is about as wide as my fist

slutstacie: yes, exeperiment -on-. exactly what i meant

Me: wonder how that'll feel? As you feel my hand in ur ass? get ur ass loose enough that I can actually stroke my hand in and out

slutstacie: amazingly full

Me: until finally...

slutstacie: mmmm, yes. you stick your whole head inside? (hhehe)

Me: up to my wrist in ur cunt, past my wrist in ur ass.. what a picture that will make!

slutstacie: i was just thinking that, about the picture of it all. would look amazing in black and white, ya know?

Me: yes!

slutstacie: would love to have those pictures around, displayed.

Me: then a pic of ur holes right after I pull my hands out

slutstacie: YES!

Me: on ur desk at work? Credenza?

slutstacie: actually, i was thinking about them on the walls of our home

Me: Slip in some good fuck pics into ur frames, see if they notice

slutstacie: hehe

Me: our home.. Slut? i noticed that!

Me: slut?

slutstacie: yes?

Me: go take the pics of u shoving things into ur cunt right now. And I want to see the shiny wetness and do not put ur panties back on

slutstacie: i don't have a way to take pics, and won't until this afternoon cuz bf has my phone and is bringing it to me. and... i don't have any other phone here or camera. but i will do it after he drops my phone off later

Me: love the thought that ur going to suck a cock for me. Wish u would get a pic of u with his cock in ur mouth. One pic with just the head so I could see ur eyes, another with him balls deep in ur throat

slutstacie: ok, i'll try to get pics of it for you

Me: Yeah?

slutstacie: yeah. i have to try to come up with a reason to take pics though, in that situation ya know? any ideas? (other than to give to my Master)

Me: that one might not fly

slutstacie: yeah, i didn't think so. maybe.. so i could show M what i look like with a cock in my mouth?

Me: coz he's got the phone right there? Spur of the moment?

slutstacie: maybe, i can try that.

Me: that one might work. would LOVE to see that. U sucking cock. Mmmmm

slutstacie: i'll do what i can. want to show you what you'll be seeing a lot of. me with cock in my mouth

Me: can't wait to see that. Especially with -my- cock in ur mouth

slutstacie: yes, that's what i was thinking about. YOUR cock in my mouth. but didn't make sense when talking about a pic of me & bf

Me: u n bf's cock... love that ur a slut

slutstacie: i am baby. will u help me be the slut that i truly am?

Me: y

slutstacie: did that bother u?

Me: No!!!

Me: will u be disappointed if u don't get new cock every week?

slutstacie: no!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: u sure? Might not even be every month

slutstacie: i told u...i dont need anyone but u

Me: u might have to settle for me

slutstacie: i would be happpy w/ JUST you

slutstacie: REALLY. do u believe me?

Me: y..brb. Tell me something slutty you want to do that you've never told me or anyone before

slutstacie: k.. i'm thinking btw it's hard to think of something u don't know, cuz we've talked about a lot of stuff. but i'm trying

Me: back. Ok... or tell me a deep dark thing u want done to you

slutstacie: hi. ok, i have something i thought of ?last week? that JUST came back to me, of something that happend/i did when i was younger. u want that? or, just something i'd like to do.

Me: both

slutstacie: how'd i know you were gonna say that.

Me: all

slutstacie: the thing i did/happened when i was younger may be considered deep and dark on some level, so maybe it'll cover that as well

slutstacie: ok, here's something i want to do: not sure the slut factor, but...

slutstacie: i want to go to a party, where its not a swinging party, but just a regular party. ... want to try to suck/fuck as many men as i can at the party, in bathrooms, laundry rooms, in the bushes, bent over cars, in the kitchen, etc. . but only the ones in relationships (g-d, that's shitty, huh?) i think i want only them because i think any single guy would do it immediately, ya know? so it's not about causing a guy to cheat, its just that its more of a challenge and more slutty or something or more exciting i think as i'm sucking this guy out front, and we see his wife through the windows walking through the house looking for him or as i'm bent over the sink in the bathroom, some guy is fucking me, and his wife is outside knocking on the door

Me: will you do that? I imagine it'd have to be a party where we're the outsiders, ya know? slut

slutstacie: yes, we'd have to not know people. whats your thought about the married/coupled guys only? is that shitty?

Me: although, it'd be a great way to recruit guys to have on my list of cocks for when I want cocks to come over and fuck my wife I'm okay with it. In a way I like married guys coz they won't try to steal u from me, ya know? Don't mind at all sharing you, but on -my- terms

slutstacie: baby? does it bother you that it was about fucking as many guys as i can? it really has nothing to do with sucking others cocks, getting fucked by them, it's more about being a slut and the challenge or something. does that make sense?

Me: doesn't bother me at all!! I'd help by keeping the spouses occupied! Unless u wanna get caught and I'll keep the count . Maybe discreetly tell them ur out back and want to ask them something

slutstacie: i need you to know this: i would be fulfilled completely, and perfectly happy and satisfied if you were the only person who fucked me and yours was the only cock i had. do you know that?

Me: Its about being a slut. That's what u want. yes

slutstacie: hehe, no, i don't think i'd want to get the men in trouble for -our- game, ya know? yes, exactly.

Me: true. That's hurtful. I wonder if the ones who turned u down would tell me my wife propositioned them?

slutstacie: hehe, never thought of that. that would be interesting to see who did and didn't tell you, ya know?

Me: or if the ones who fucked u would tell the other guys to hit on u cuz ur easy

slutstacie: hehe...

Me: would u want them to spread the word? Or would u rather approach each guy? maybe at one party you'll make it a goal to fuck -every- guy, regardless if single or not

slutstacie: i'd rather approach each guy. but... there is another situation that would be interesting if they did spread the word and i kept being approached to be fucked and i did. puts a whole other spin on it, ya know?

Me: we could keep score

slutstacie: hehe. how disappointed in me will you be if i keep getting turned down by the married guys?

Me: Yes! Thatd be HOT

slutstacie: yes, very hot

Me: U WONT BE TURNED DOWN MUCH

slutstacie: please

Me: u just stay outside as each guy leaves u u tell them to send somebody else out. And each can choose ur mouth or ur cunt

slutstacie: hey, we have an impromptu meeting at 12:30, not sure how long but shoudn't be too bad

Me: maybe one party ul try to see how many women u can fuck. k

slutstacie: mm, yes i really want to become a proficient pussy licker. will you teach me? or would you prefer to watch as i learn and progress along the way?

Me: love to! U really love pussy don't u? both !! btw, apparently I'm pretty good at it

slutstacie: i'm sure you are. women fall in love with men for that reason alone.

Me: maybe we show up at a party separately.. I fuck u so ur cunt is wet then start telling guys that I just fucked u and that ur easy, they should try too! I'll act like I don't know u

slutstacie: so it's a good skill to have

Me: let me show u?

slutstacie: oh yeah, that's a good idea! what if i fall in love with you after you do? then you won't be able to get rid of me

Me: could do that one at a bar or club too

slutstacie: yes

Me: oh damn. want me to eat u?

slutstacie: yes

Me: u sure?

slutstacie: dunno. not sure i'm ready to fall for you that hard

Me: hehe. love to hear u tell me u love pussy

slutstacie: i do love pussy baby. i love to look up at her through her tits as i lick her cunt, one hand in my hair holding my head down, and the other on her tit

Me: Yum. ur face covered in her juices

slutstacie: i want you to watch me.

Me: m2!

slutstacie: yes... and after she cums, i walk over to you and kiss you, sharing her juices with you.

Me: I lick ur face

slutstacie: mmm, yes. that's what i imagined

Me: and then ur cunt

slutstacie: mmm, yes. i want you to fuck my ass, hard, while i'm licking her cunt

Me: how wet is ur pussy now?

slutstacie: VERY WET. r you hard?

Me: mmm.. y! wanna fuck u right now. And let the fucking turn into a beating

slutstacie: mmmmmm, yes. g-d i love that. will you beat me M?

Me: oh yes

slutstacie: yes? do you know that i need you to beat me?

Me: bend u over the conf table and push your face down HARD slamming into the table

slutstacie: do you know that i want to stand naked in front of you the day after a good beating and display the markings and bruises to you. proudly?

Me: yes!! As I touch each one

slutstacie: fuck M... g-d, why aren't we doing this RIGHT NOW?????? ... fuck baby, can't breathe. you're killing me. back in a bit.

Me: where are you slut? cunt. Let me come there and beat and fuck and use you

slutstacie: hi

Me: slut! are you there? U sucking cock or what?

slutstacie: i wish i was (sucking -your- cock)

Me: I wish I was pounding your ass

slutstacie: mmm... yes, can't wait for you to pound my ass.

(later)

Me: spread ur legs for me so I can fuck your cunt. And slap it and pinch your lips and slap ur clit

slutstacie: mmmmm.... yes M

Me: Slap ur cunt. U want that?

slutstacie: yes. very much

Me: smack ur thighs right under ur cunt... HARD

slutstacie: mmm, owwww....

Me: what are u doing?

slutstacie: sitting here with my legs spread waiting for you to slap and fuck and use me. plus, a little work

Me: are ur legs really spread?

slutstacie: yes

(later)

Me: the -perfect- day would be that I'd have the rest of the day and weekend to beat and use you however I wanted.

slutstacie: the -perfect- day would be that I'd have the rest of the day and weekend to beat and use you however I wanted. - yes

Me: slut

slutstacie: yes, i am

Me: Wonder how your day will be when, after you've sucked my cock at lunch, I tell you I'm bringing some guys over tonight coz I want to watch them fuck your cunt

slutstacie: will be very hard to concentrate from that point on

Me: yeah? Dunno why. Your role will be to be holes for them to fuck. Wanna watch them toss you around, fuck you like a toy

slutstacie: yeah, and that will be on my mind all day. every second. that you are giving me to some guys to toss me around and fuck me and use my holes as strictly a fuck toy

Me: would it be easier for you to work if I told you that you'll just be tied over the back of a chair (with cunt and mouth accesssible, of course)? Then there's no tossing or any thing. You just be there like a good cunt and get fucked

slutstacie: mmmm, i'd have to say no, that wouldn't make it any easier for me to concentrate on work. as both scenarios make my mind and body very ... alert

Me: is my cunt wet?

slutstacie: yes

Me: is my slut hungry?

slutstacie: very

Me: hungry for cock? Hungry for cum? Hungry for her master?hungry for pain? Hungry to be used?

slutstacie: mmm, yes to all. very much.

Me: legs spread?

slutstacie: they weren't because i was away from my desk. but they are now. i can run out for 5 mins now

(she runs out to get what we'd talked about during the earlier phone conversation)

slutstacie: they didn't have the aluminum cans so got reg bottle instead, but... the bowling pin one, know what i mean?

Me: yes

is that acceptable?

Me: I'm sure it'll fit in ur cunt. yes. and ur ass

slutstacie: it's a lot bigger than the aluminum can.. my ass?

Me: yes

slutstacie: not so sure. on my own?

Me: yes. how did it feel to be serving? especially knowing what you were buying and why

slutstacie: good

Me: yeah? Why? How?

slutstacie: it felt good because i was doing what you asked

Me: good. where are they now? The bottles

slutstacie: on the side of my desk, by the window

Me: are they .... whispering to you? Keep pulling, -demanding- your attention?

slutstacie: a little. that bowling pin bottle is big

Me: maybe I don't know what it is. Take a pic and send it to me. take a pic with it in your hand

Me: whacha thinking? Doing?

slutstacie: ok, now i'm thinking about the bottles you made me get and now my cunt is throbbing. what are -you- doing?

Me: letting you stew

Me: are ur legs spread?

slutstacie: yes

Me: don't u wish u were wearing a skirt and no panties?

slutstacie: yes

No comments:

Post a Comment