Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Fence, pt 1

against the backstop; arms out, hands cuffed.

my lips are on your neck; my cock, hard, pressing into your stomach. my hands trace lightly down your sides, occasionally brushing your tits. when both hands reach your nipples, i let them stop, lightly rubbing your nipples, hard beneath your blouse. i lean back, off your body, my legs slightly between yours and i look straight into your eyes. those eyes! dark, deep, full of passion, lust, and yes, fear. you -are- scared, aren't you? but not for your safety. you know, beyond all doubt that i will not harm you in any way. what i will do for you, stacie my love, is to push you, hard. with a soft gentle touch i want to slide your body deliciously into the territory of erotic pleasure. once you've surrendered to that, once you're wallowing in the feelings of sex in your body, i intend to slap you out of your reverie and drag you across the line that separates pleasure from pain. yes stacie, you will feel pain. delicious pain.

pain that you can't get enough of. that pain that starts as a white flash in your brain, a gasp in your throat and a catch in your breath... yet before you know it, it's no longer pain, is it? you no longer want it to stop - in fact you will plead for it not to stop, won't you? do you know the pleasure/pain/pleasure i'm talking about stacie? it's the feelings that you get when you allow your erotic brain to run free late at night, when your inhibitions are the lowest, when you are completely aware of your body, when you let the deep dark longings out.

you fear it don't you? and yet you welcome it. stacie, my love.. my lovely... when you surrender yourself to me, you secretly hope for just this pain, don't you? you -want- me to push you to the very edge of what you can stand. you -want- to feel helpless, powerless, completely dominated by me. why is it? is it because you like the pain, the intensity, and you would be happy to allow any man to do the same to you? answer me honestly - we both know the answer. you would NOT allow anyone else, anyone, the same control, the same power over you, would you? say it stacie - think it all the time - tell it to me now, in your words.... give yourself to me, completely, describe for me the limits ofyour passion (there are none, are there?), tell me the limits of what you will allow me to do to you (no limits, are there?), tell me what i'm not allowed to do - there's nothing is there, love? you know, as do i, that you submit willingly, gladly to whatever i have in store for you. Say it now stacie - feel it, observe your submission to me; revel in it. you give me yourself in lust; indescribeable lust. but you trust me because of our love. think lover - it's intoxicating, is it not?!? exhilarating! exquisitely comforting yet so seemingly impossible.

you're aware now of my fingers tracing circles around your nipples, standing painfully hard and erect. the lightness, the tenderness of my touch inflames you, doesn't it? you're enjoying my touch, loving the tender attention i'm giving your tits. and then - gasping for breath! the white flash, blinding, constricting your vision, dimming your hearing, but every cell in your body screams as i pinch, HARD, both nipples at the same time. you breath comes in tortured gasps, your vision slowly clears and you can begin again to see me through the white haze. your mind can only slowly begin to comprehend, focus on the sharp pain in your nipples. but it's not pain, is it? you're pushing your pussy out to me, rubbing against me. your mouth strains to reach me and your hands pull against your cuffs. but you're no longer hurting are you? already you're pulsing, flashing with pleasure, wanting to extend the feeling.

then suddenly, nothing... i'm no longer touching you at all. when you realize it, your eyes seek me out.. why! WHY! they scream - no, more! don't stop, please.. you start to speak to me, pleading. that doesn't last long, because my hand wrapped around your throat makes it very difficult to breathe, much less scream, doesn't it?

i love the way lust and fear mix in your eyes. The fear from the firm grip i have on your throat, the lust from your own knowlege that we've just begun and that before we finish, you'll cum several times.

I slide my hand up so my fingers are along the bottom of your jaw, push a little harder against your throat and tighten my grip just a bit. Not a lot but enough that you notice it and glance at me questioningly. With my free hand I roughly rub your cunt through your jeans. I can feel your heat through them and know that your pussy and your thong are both wet. Not breaking our glance, I lean into you drawing my face closer and closer to you then moving my lips against your ear. As i do so, i reluctantly pull my hand from your crotch, grasp the fence right at your hip and pull myself up against you, hard, rubbing the bulge of my cock against your pussy. in a deep, barely audible voice i speak to you. i'm sure you don't even hear the first few words i whisper in your ear; you're listening to, focused on my voice. You know this voice stacie. this voice chills you; yet it starts the glow in your stomach, you pussy. you know this voice stacie - it's the one that scares you because you hear in it the determination to push you, to test your limits, your submission to me. you know it because you're always, we're always exhausted and happy when we finish.

when you finally hear the words i'm saying i feel your body stiffen. my lips brushing your ear, the tip of my tongue just touching your temple, my hand squeezing tighter on your throat, i whisper "... fucked stacie. are you ready? i'm going to use you, fuck you. stacie, you will whimper and cry in pain and plead with me not to stop. your mouth, your cunt, your ass will all be mine. do you understand?" I feel you nod your head slowly. "stacie, i give you one chance; right now, if you choose you can go free. but you won't, even though you can, will you? you need me to have you. you want to give yourself to me, don't you?" a moment of silence. then, barely audible but with utter clarity and understanding, you whisper "yes; i'm yours to use."

as the last word leaves your lips, i bite your neck, hard; hard! you jolt and try to pull away but can't. as you gasp, i stop, releasing the flesh from between my teeth, removing my hand from your throat, stepping back so we're not touching at all. when you open your eyes, i'm holding both hands out to you, holding in them a leather strap, a collar about an inch wide, soft and flexible in my hands, the buckle gleaming in the moonlight. I put the collar around your throat, pushing each end of the strap through the fence. I walk behind the fence, standing behind you. you feel the collar move as i grasp it, but just hold it. for several long moments i'm still, letting your imagination run wild.

after several long moments, i begin to very slowly pull the collar tighter around your throat. you don't notice at first, but it doesn't take long until you do. when the leather strap is tight enough that it's visibly tight on your skin, i buckle it, securing you to the fence.

walking back to stand in front of you i take in the sight. you are such a sight. as beautiful as you normally are, your predicament now adds such a powerful impact. Your arms straight out from your sides, the handcuffs shining in the dark. Your hair slightly disarrayed, a few strands waving in the light breeze, partly in front of your face on one side, cascading across your shoulders. the collar around your neck, brown against your skin, a line of discipline laid across willing flesh, provides the most powerful contrast. the _expression on your face is so... alluring. at once you display fear, submission, acceptance, anticipation, desire. Your breasts too betray your arousal, your nipples hard and plainly visible pressing against your blouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment