Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Other Wrist

and this one was a follow up to the previous one... again, slutstacie does love getting fisted. i think it's the pain and the sluttiness and the taboo-ness of it all... she knows she's a slut and she loves it, loves being a slut... revels in it...


you're laying on your stomach, a couple of pillows under you, elevating your ass...

your pussy is still warm and tingly from the fucking we just completed. you're relaxed, warm, still turned on. you're thinking how good the ass fucking you're about to get is going to feel, how hard you're going to cum...

you jump a little when my tongue first touches your pussy. softly licking you from front to back, each stroke a little longer, a little wetter, a little closer to your ass. finally the tip of my tongue touches the rosebud of your ass; it clenches, then i can see you consciously relax it. you want me in there, my tongue, my fingers, my cock. i lick you... bathing your asshole in kisses and licks, pushing further and further in everytime i invade your ass.

i push one, two fingers into your pussy, wetting them quickly. pausing to play with your cunt for a short while, then i turn my attention to your ass. holding your ass open with one hand, i touch my fingertip to your hole and slowly push. your ass relaxes even more and welcomes the invader. in no time, my finger is buried; i slowly pull it out. i lick your hole, inside your hole, wet my fingers in your cunt again. back to your ass and i work both fingers in. it's no problem as you willingly stretch for me... even pushing back to me, even reaching back and pulling your ass open..

getting two fingers into your ass is not a chore at all. i get a tube of lube, open it, and let it dribble onto the back of my hand, running down my fingers, some going into you, some onto your butt. withdrawing my fingers from you, i spread the lubricant all over your ass, making sure to get lots of it into your hole and onto my fingers and hand. you'll want me to be really slippery, i'm sure.

now, instead of two fingers from the same hand, i insert both index fingers into you and slowly pull your hole open, as i put my tongue between them and flick at the walls of your ass. i remove my fingers, spread the lube around again and resume my anal penetration. i start with three fingers, but there's room for more, so i put two fingers from each hand into you... it's tight... you're moaning again... rocking your pelvis against the pillows, trying to get some pressure on your clit....

i fuck you with my four fingers, both hands moving in unison, then separately. with each penetration i can feel you relaxing more, stretching more... with one hand now, i slide easily into you, my knuckles at the entrance to your ass. i press; the widest part of my hand is at your entrance, pushing you, stretching you. But i don't go all the way in - no, i just maintain the pressure against the rim of your ass... letting you feel what's coming, what's going to be in your ass very soon...

i'm alternating between pushing my fingers into you and pulling out to spread lube around and play with your asshole. the sounds you're making, the way you continue to spread your legs for me tell me exactly what i want to know.

when i sense you're ready... when the fever is high, i begin... curling my hand as small as possible, fingers pointed into a cone, pushing into your ass. not just inserting though, fucking you with my entire hand... pushing in a bit, then pulling out... back in, but further, then out.. when my knuckles reach your anus, it doesn't take much to overcome the resistance. my hand slips past the ring of muscle easily; i'm in completely. i can feel the walls of your ass, slippery, hot, hungry. i'm slowing twisting my hand back and forth while also, pushing in and pulling out slightly - fucking your ass with my hand. i push in a little further.

you must be feeling very full now... completely at my mercy. the whimpering sounds you make every time my hand moves tells me how much you're enjoying it. now i stop. i rest, leaving my hand deep in your ass, your asshole slowly contracting around my wrist as your pussy did. it's a beautiful sight - i should take pictures because i know you'd like to see it. in just a couple of minutes, your asshole has tightened its grip on my wrist. in the meantime i've been lightly playing with your pussy as well. your very, very wet pussy i might add. just like when we fisted your cunt, i start slowly twisting my hand. i ball my fist and pull back against your asshole. you can feel me touching you deep inside.

rubbing your pussy at the same time as i'm fisting your ass, i know you won't last long. fingering your pussy, pinching your clit, pulling my hand just past the point of the most resistance of your asshole.... you're moaning, rocking your hips, clenching at me with both pussy and ass.... as i sense you've started to cum, i pull my hand completely out of you (you protest!) and push it back in. i do this three, four times as your orgasm builds and explodes........

No comments:

Post a Comment