Tuesday, February 10, 2009

in the park, in her own words

back when she still called me Master, she was going to meet hubby for lunch. we'd been talking a lot of sex most of the morning, and i told her to do something and that when she got back from lunch she was to write it down, to write down not only the events but what she was thinking and feeling.

so here, in slutstacie's own words, is the story.
(note: in this story, Master refers to me. him refers to husband. -he- wasn't in the picture yet.)

i was excited to be driving to lunch today knowing i was doing something You told me to do for You. Not only was i excited to know that in just a few minutes, i’d be on my knees, hands behind my back, strong hands on my head grabbing my hair while he fucked my face, but to know it was something You told me to do made it even more exciting. To please You made it feel so?right?

i called him on the way to tell him that i wanted his cock in my mouth, that i wanted his cum for lunch and that i wanted to feel his cock in my throat, and he asked me if i wanted him to fuck my face at lunch, and i told him “yes”. That excited me so much. “fuck my face”. G-d what that does to me.

We agreed to park my car and I got in the passenger’s side and drove around for less than a minute until when we found a spot. It wasn’t by many parked cars but in a place that was a little out of the way but still visual to everyone in the parking lot and still had people driving by who looked that direction (which of course i loved).

he pulled over and started to recline like I was going to suck him by leaning over the console, but I didn’t say anything and got out of the car, went around to his side, opened the door and got on my knees in front of him. That made him instantly hard which excited me, as well as disappointed me, because as you know I like the feeling of it growing inside my mouth. I unzipped his pants and pulled his cock and balls out of his pants, placed my hands behind my back and started licking the bottom of his balls, taking them into my mouth one at a time and sucking on them. I was getting ready to begin running my tongue up his shaft and he grabbed the sides of my head and forced me up to his cock immediately and slammed my face onto his it and began forcefully fucking my face. It took me a bit by surprise because he’s usually not as forceful at the beginning, but I thought that me walking around and getting on my knees right away set the tone for him to take charge quicker than usual. Because I wasn’t prepared for it, and because the first thrust pushed his cock all the way down my throat, I gagged a lot. Which made him more excited and he began to feverishly pull my head back and forth onto his cock quicker and faster and deeper for the next few times until he pushed my mouth onto his cock and held me there. I could feel my pussy get a surge of wetness as I tried to pull my head off to breathe but he held me there. I wasn’t scared at first until a car drove by, which took his attention away from me and made me realize that he’s not as aware of me and how long I’ve been unable to breathe, so the panic grew until I started squirming and took my hands out from behind my back and grabbed his thighs, (which I immediately regretted doing because it felt ?wrong?). he finally looked back down at me realizing i’d been there awhile, smiled, then then pulled my head SLOWLY off of his cock (so slowly, seemed like forever, thought I wouldn’t make it) I could feel every inch of it leaving my throat and mouth, until his cock was completely out of my mouth. He jerked my head back by my hair, bent down and kissed me, then slammed my mouth back onto his cock and started fucking my face, this time long and deep as I tried to get my breathing back to normal. He’d reach down and pinch my nipples every once in awhile which sent a surge to my cunt making me even wetter. I kept hearing cars drive by, and sensed he was looking around at people passing by, and g-d M, that made me so excited, so wet, so hot, so wanting to be fucked right there in front of them all. In front of anyone who would watch. I wanted everyone to watch, to watch me roughly get pulled up by my hair, bent over the seat, my pants yanked down to my ankles, my wrists held behind my back with on hand and my hair being pulled and used as leverage with the other, and my cunt fucked hard while everyone watched. He was about to cum and so he pulled my head off of him by my hair and shot his cum onto my tongue and into my open mouth, and I said “cum on my face too”, so he squirted the last of his cum onto my face, hitting me on and underneath my right eye. I held my tongue out until he was done, then closed my mouth and savored the hot cum on my tongue before I swallowed it. He zipped himself up and I got up and he pulled me to him for a deep kiss, wanting to taste his cum on me I’m sure. then I went around and got back in the passenger seat and we drove off

No comments:

Post a Comment