Sunday, August 23, 2009

for my Master, thoughts of this afternoon

When slutstacie and I finished our session, I knew that she didn't have too long before bf/hubby got home. Still, I told her to put away Our toys and to stay naked, wearing only My cuff for as long as possible.

"Yes, Master, i will."

I also told her "...after you've put the toys away and cleaned up whatever you need to do, I have an assignment for you. I want you to take 15 minutes, no more, and write your thoughts and feelings about this afternoon. I'm not going to give any more direction than that. There is no right or wrong, nothing in particular I'm looking to hear about - I want whatever comes to your mind. Just write it down. Take no more than 15 minutes and mail it to Me."

she is a good little slut. she's obediant yet feisty, slutty yet classy, eager for a beating but happy with whatever pain Master chooses to give her. And she completed her assignment.

Here's what she sent to Me:

the first thing that comes to mind is thank You. thank You for making those delicious clothespin strands for me/Us to use. thank You for giving me Your pain. thank You for taking Ownership of me and making me Your property.

i can't wait to have Your hands putting the clothespins on Your cunt lips, Your tits, Your slut's tongue, and even better, for Your hands to be the ones ripping them off and making Your cunt scream.

it felt so good, so right, to stand before You naked wearing only Your cuff and ring. it felt so natural to kneel before You, my Master and Owner and wait for Your instruction. it will always excite me to kneel before You. always. and it will always make me feel at home where i belong.

the excitement i get when unbuckling Your belt and taking out Your cock will never fade or lessen. it will always give me a rush of excitement as well as a feeling of peace and comfort to pull out Master's cock for the first time whether it be just for a quick suck or for a long worship or to then present myself for His use. it will never mean less to me or affect/effect/uffect (hehe) me any less. i believe it will always grow larger and more powerful each time it is done.

thank you again Master for Your touch, Your pain, Your words, Your love. giving myself to You was the best thing i've ever done or will ever do.

all my love and devotion,
Your slut

Who could ask for a better slut?

she honors Me so much.


1 comment: