Sunday, August 30, 2009

gonna do something -for- her and something -to- her

today there was a very fun, for Me, part of our conversation, actually, a few fun parts. This one in particular is the type I enjoy, because of the subtlety, how it's about the body but in the mind, the psychological side to it.

so I told slutstacie today that I'd been thinking about her a lot the night before and I had two things I was going to do, for her. One thing is something I'll do -to- her and the other is somthing I'll do -for- her. Big difference... it's all in the execution ;-)

when we finally got settled in this afternoon, we had another good talk. it was kinda cool, because it was raining where she is and it was raining where I am.. for her, a regular event, for Me (here) an uncommon event indeed. oh and by the way.. I'd left My car windows down... kinda funny..

anyway...

We were having a nice conversation.. she lifter her hand and wrist to the camera so I could see My cuff on her wrist. I told her that I wanted to describe for her the thing I want to do -to- her. I want to save the other one for a while, because that one will be ... a milestone.. or something..

I see you with a cuff, metal or leather, on both wrists and ankles. From those you're tied very securely to the four corners of the bed... securely enough that there is effectively no slack, your arms and legs pretty much pulled straight. you might be able to raise your body in an arch, a bit, by raising your pelvis, but that's about it. your head is hanging over the edge of the bed. not all the way, more like 45 degrees...

i kneel down in her face... I'm going to fuck your throat stacie... completely. I'm going to push My cock into your throat until you can't breathe.. further, if I can. My balls will be lying across your nose and maybe your eyes.. And I'm going to stay like that for as long as I think you can go without breath. Then, I'll pull out, let you gasp in a breath or two, then slide back into your throat.

Some of time I want to really fuck your throat, except that instead of long in and out strokes, I only want to pull out to the point where you still can't breathe... and push in from there.

As I told her this, I said "and I'm going to do this for as long as it's fun for me... might be 15 minutes or 30 or who knows... I want you to know, slut, that I intend for you to walk away from this with your throat bruised and sore. Every time you swallow or talk over the next couple of days, you'll be reminded of the day your Master fucked your throat."

It's so much fun to own her.

No comments:

Post a Comment