Friday, August 28, 2009

If found, please return to...

Many people own many things; houses, cars, airplanes, businesses, motorcycles and pets.

I too own a pet: My slutstacie. she is My pet, My whore, My property.

I told last time how I've sent her a pet collar to wear until the time I can collar her properly. Being collared, besides wearing a solid cuff on her right wrist 24/7 to show My ownership of her, is just one of the ways I use to help her feel used and owned, two very important elements of our relationship. The more she feels owned, the more she feels -truly- used, without regard to her own wants and needs, truly used sexually as holes for fucking, as a toy to be fucked, the more fulfilled she feels. she needs to feel that way, I need to make her feel that way and together we feed off of each other.

I personally can't think of many things that would make a woman (a cunt) feel more owned than to be wearing a collar, a dog collar, as a sign that she is Owned, the property of her Master and Owner.

Here's what My slut looks like wearing My collar, during the day, at her work, in full view of her co-workers & partners. (Okay, fine, the ID tag, which I'll describe in another post, she wears in back, for now, just to avoid any word getting out to her husband).

Her's My collared pet:


Next time... read the words that the world will see when they see My collared pet...

No comments:

Post a Comment