Thursday, August 27, 2009

a Man and His pet

I own slutstacie; she belongs to Me. she is My property. My cunt, My slut, My whore, My fucktoy, My whipping toy, My party favor, My whatever I want her to be. she is My property.

she and I have talked long about Me collaring her. she has given herself to Me, offered herself as a gift to Me for My enjoyment, My use; I accepted her gift and now she is My property. We've talked about collaring and her wearing My collar. We've talked about Me sending her one to have for now, but we've always come back around to the idea that her first collar, that is, My first collar that she will wear, is one that we should pick out together. That may seem a little soft or something, because I'm sure a lot of M/s, D/s, O/o couples would say that the (collar, thing, whatever) that she wants is the one her Master/Dom/Owner picks for her.

We would normally agree with that as well, but not in this case. Because our relationship is different than everyone elses', whether vanilla or D/s, and because We want to fashion our lives and our relationship as -ours-, we choose our own way. Because her collar, that is, My collar on her, is such an important symbol of Us, not just of the power exchange that we have, but because of the love we share, we choose to do things our way. So, when it comes time for her to receive her first "real" collar, We will choose that together, finding the collar that suits -Us-.

You may already know, from previous posts, that slutstacie is My property. You may also know that recently I sent her a slave cuff to wear, 24/7, as a sign of her being owned. she has done so, wearing My cuff full time, at work, at the home and in the life she shares with bf/hubby and when she sleeps. I, We, look at that as her bond to Me.

While out running errands not too long ago, an idea that'd been rolling around My brain for awhile suddenly solidified into an image and I KNEW it was the right thing to do.

There are many aspects of My relationship with slutstacie that are important to both of us. Some of her needs are to be and to feel Owned. This is important to her and something she needs. Another, very, very important one, is that she needs to feel used; not just sexually but in any way that makes her feel or reinforces her feeling of being Owned. One of My needs is to feel complete and total ownership of a cunt and for that cunt to be available to Me, always and at all times, for My use, for My enjoyment.

So, I bought some things for My slut.

I was back and forth on the collar thing, both wanting to wait to buy her first "official" collar together and wanting her to feel collared and owned right now. As My cunt, My property, she is also My pet. And, wouldn't any good, responsible pet owner put a collar on their pet?

Of course they would! So I did. And now she wears this as well:
slutstacie wears My cuff on her right wrist as a sign of her ownership by Me and she wears it 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Now, everyday when she gets in to work and calls Me, she also wears My collar, her pet collar. She calls and asks "Master, may i wear Your collar?" and I tell her yes, and listen to her fasten it around her neck. she then wears My collar all day at work until time for her to go home. While wearing My cuff is innocuous enough to explain away, I'm pretty sure a married woman would not be able to explain why she's wearing a dog collar tight around her neck and why she won't take it off. Then, at the end of the day, I tell her, "slut, it's time to remove My collar from your neck. But you continue to know that it's still there, at all times, and removing My collar from your neck does not lessen My ownership of you."

"i know Master. i would so much rather keep Your collar on. Thank You for understanding." And she takes it off and puts it away until the next day.

Next time, I'll have a picture of the slut in My collar and another thing I got for her at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment