Sunday, August 23, 2009

using My slut

We had a little time the other day to play. she, slutstacie, was at home and we were talking. she'd just accepted My cuff and had been wearing it full time for a couple of days.

Owning and Dominating a slut long distance is a little difficult, but there's still things you can do to test and push and control.. we were having a "regular" chat, nothing in particular, nothing especially sexual and out of the blue I told her "get naked". There was a -slight- pause, nothing longer than the time it takes to shift mental gears and I could hear her getting undressed.

From her rapid response I knew she was -there-. "i'm naked, Master". "Get on your knees, in your position". Another immediate shuffle as I heard her getting on her knees. "yes, Master". I told her to describe to Me how she was positioned. "i'm on my knees, knees spread so You can see Your cunt, sitting on my heels, my hands resting on my thighs, my eyes down".

Just the mental picture gets Me hard. "Just stay there and let Me look at you".... "Yes Sir".

"Lift your tits to Me, hold them up and out so I can see them, hit them if I choose". "i'm holding them out for You, Master".

"Do you have the clothespin strips I made for you handy?"
"They're in the bedroom, Master."
"Go there now, get them out. Then kneel near the bed as though I was sitting there."

Shuffle, shuffle.

"i'm in my position in front of you Master and the clothespin strips on on the floor in front of me."

"Good girl. Now listen and then do as I say: Take both ends of one strip, put those clothespins on the top of each outer pussy lip, as close to your clit as you can. Tell Me when that's done."

There's something about both listening to a woman, a slut, a submissive do immediately as she's told... and there's something else about hearing the little gasps of pain as she does what I wish even though she know's it's gonna hurt. Otoh, she is a pain slut, so maybe she also does it -because- she knows it's gonna hurt.

"Yes, Master, they're on."

"Good, now, take every other clip, starting at the ones already on your cunt and put them on your pussy lips, the outer lips, working down toward your ass. I want a minimum of 4 clips on each lip. Then, lay the rest of the strip out in a loop in front of you. Tell Me when you've done so."

After hearing several "oohs" and "owws", she said "They're on as you asked, Master."

"Look at the loop in front of your cunt, slut. My hand will be on that loop and when I want, I will pull it off you, snapping each of those clothespins of your cunt lips, My cunt lips, as I pull. Remember, slut, your pain belongs to Me - do not hold back on your cries and screams, they are Mine."

"yes, Master"

"Now, take another strip of clothespins. Take the pin on each end an put it on each nipple. Put as much of your nipple in the clip as possible. Let the rest of the string hang down so it's pulling on your nipples. Do it now."

"yes Master" as more "mmm" and "unhh" and "ouchouchouch". "They're on, Master."

"How does it feel, slut?"

"It hurts Master. Thank you for Your pain, Master."

"Now, listen carefully. you are going to get up on your knees, then lean forward so that your forehead is resting on the edge of the bed. Do not use your arms to support your weight. I want the weight of the clips pulling on your tits and on your cunt lips. Close your eyes and imagine Me behind you, My hands on your hips as I fuck your cunt... I want you to feel the way My stroking pulls the clips on your cunt lips. you stay just like that and imagine Me fucking you until I tell you otherwise."

"mmm, yes, Master."

I left her there for 3 or 4 or 5 minutes, saying nothing to her, just listening to her. she was making little sounds, little moans, little sighs, as I left here there to her thoughts.

Finally, I said "Sit back in your position NOW." When I heard her stop moving, I said "Listen closely. Here's what you're going to do.... Take the middle clips of the strip hanging from your tits, the middle 2 clothespins... stick out your tongue as far as you can, then put on clip on each side of the tip of your tongue, pushing it as far onto your tongue as you can. DO NOT HOLD BACK YOUR PAIN SOUNDS - THEY BELONG TO ME and I WANT THEM, understand?"

"yes, Master." although, the sound of fear was in her voice. "Therthe, on mytht tongthe, Matther."

"Now listen again, cunt. Starting with the first clips you put on your cunt lips, I want you to take every other one off, the 2nd and then the 4th, on each lip. Take them off -quickly-, do NOT pause in between. This will HURT and I want you to HURT, you know that, right?" "Yeth, Mahther, I know you wanht to hurht your thlut." "When I tell you, take them off, quickly then start rubbing your clit, your cunt and fucking yourself with your fingers. I WANT TO HEAR YOU CUM, NOW. UNDERSTAND? -NOW-. Do it, now..."

There were several seconds of the most wonderful, most rewarding shrieks, cries and moans as she took the 2 clothespins of of each pussy lip and the blood starting rushing back in and the nerves started screaming... then I could hear her rubbing her cunt with purpose, pushing to make herself cum, for Me, as quickly as possible. The cries of pain were soon replaced by moans as she fingered her cunt, played with her clit, imagined her Master watching her.

I could tell when she got close to cumming... When I figured she was within 5 or 10 seconds, I told her to "quickly now, take the 2 pins off your tongue, and continue playing with your cunt... I WANT TO HEAR YOU CUM, NOW!" she didn't miss a beat and I heard her cries of pain when the pins on her tongue came off.... but she was deep into almost cumming and she hardly missed a beat... I told her "Keep playing with your cunt and listen to Me, when I tell you, you will grab the strip of pins on your cunt and pull the rest of clips off in one quick pull, understand? you will continue masturbating until I hear you cum... DO NOT STOP... "... "oh g-d".... wait, wait, wait until I heard her moans reaching the point of desperation and she started to say "Master, may I cum, please...?" "No, not yet.. don't you cum until I say!"... "ohg-dohg-dohg-d, please Master?"

You know, there's something very rewarding about being both a Master and a Sadist. Especially when you have a -true- submissive and a true masochist. I knew she was -dying- to cum, right on the very edge but holding back until I gave permission. I knew, as did she (if she was thinking much right then) how much pulling those pins off her cunt lips would hurt... a LOT. she begged again, "oh Master, may i PLEASE cum?".... "yes, slut, CUM NOW!" she grew very quiet for a second, although I could still hear her moving her hand in her cunt... and then it started... "unn, uhnnn, uhnnnnnh, oh g-d, oh g-d... " and just as I figured she was almost to the top of that first cum, I said "Yank the pins off your cunt, NOW!"

I'm not sure she even registered what I said; I'm not sure she had many thoughts at that moment at all. What I do know is that the elapsed time from when I said "...NOW" until I heard the pins snapping and her screams starting in earnest couldn't have been one-half of a second... "snapsnapsnapsnap" and then the screams... the awesome, lovely, screams of agony first, as the pins slipped off her cunt lips, and all that pressure and feeling rushed back in, and her screams, SCREAMS as all that pain raced up her body from her cunt to her brain and then out in her screams... g-d, it was beautiful... and then her screams changed from pain to ecstasy as she started cumming... cumming, trying to ask permission even as she tried and failed to get the words out... she screamed and came and screamed and came... I don't know how many times or for how long... I'd guess 3 times and for maybe 15 seconds, give or take...

Oh, btw, I -love- being a sadistic, devious basterd.

Just as her screams turned to moans and started fading, I said, in a rather low voice (I wanted her to strain to hear Me), "pull the clips off your nipples, NOW...NOW". and she did, I heard a little whimper as she realized what I said and then SNAPSNAPOWWG-DOWWUNNHOWWWWWWWW, oh g-d, oh g-d, oh g-d.." and she came again.

she wasn't quiet, but she certainly wasn't talking... I sat and listened to her breathing, the small sighs and moans she was still letting out... listening to her breathing return to almost normal.... and the first thing she said was "thank you, Master".

I love My slut. Who wouldn't?

I love My cunt, My whore, My fucktoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment