Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My new toy

The most important news, from my perspective at least and from slutstacie's is that it's now official: slutstacie has given herself to Me as My property, My slut, My fucktoy. she is now an owned slut.

What does this mean? It's not complicated really. It means exactly what it sounds like: she is My property. I own her. she has given Me complete ownership of her body. I can do -anything- I want to her, with her that I wish. her holes are always immediately available for My use, whether I want to fuck them, put something in them or give them away for someone else to fuck. she obeys, immediately, because that's what her Master wishes. If I want to beat her, she will fetch My belt then bend over. If she's making dinner and I feel like I want her ass, she will bend over and wait for Me to take it. If she's working and I walk into her office, close her door (or not), sit on her desk in front of her and tell her to suck My cock, she will. she is My property, My slut, My whore, My fucktoy, My cunt, My sub, My chattel, My thing.

If I haven't mentioned it before, she is married, and not to Me. That is coming to an end. To commemorate and signify her submission and ownership, she will wear My collar. Because that's a little too much to explain away at this point (although We both -eagerly- await the time she kneels, extends her neck and wears My collar), we got her something else to wear. Here's a picture of it:

Tomorrow I should have pics of it on her wrist. Notice that this is not a bracelet; it is a cuff. To remove it requires an allen wrench and the removal of a set screw. she is now wearing My cuff 24 hours a day. At home with her husband, at work, on the weekends, when showering, when sleeping.

she belongs to -Me-.

There's NOTHING she won't do... for Me. her holes are immediately available at all times, at my whim. I can beat her at any time. Have her gangbanged, fucked, suck off every guy in the room. Immediate compliance. she's said herself that because her body belongs to Me, -of course- I can do whatever I want to her and with her and that pleasing Me is her purpose.

Who could ask for more than that?

Let the games begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment