Saturday, August 29, 2009

name, rank and serial

slutstacie got a couple of other somethings to go along with her new collar.

One is a nice shiny, engraved dog tag. If she were to ever get seperated from Me or lost, whoever found her would know how to contact her Owner.

It complements her black collar well, don't you think? During the day when she's wearing My collar, she puts this in the back so no one will see it and ask questions she's not ready to answer. I like it there too, because I know that she can feel the cold metal sliding around on the back of her neck. Another constant reminder that she is owned. At lunch or when ever she leaves during the day, she turns the tag in the front, proud of who she is. As am I.

Here's another shot of My slutstacie in her collar..

What a lovely pet she is....

No comments:

Post a Comment